Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BIRTHDAYS!!!

We were sick the week of Mark's birthday so we had his party the following Saturday. We surprised him with a decorated table and chocolate eclair cake (thanks LP for the recipe!!)!!!
Happy 32nd Birthday!!!
s Yummy!




The following weekend was Anne's birthday weekend. We went to Red Robbin on Saturday night for a Birthday dinner. The kids got animal balloon elephants and the staff sang to Anne.
Trying to get the crayons out for coloring...

Purple elephant balloon!

Anne's birthday Sunday... she shared with us.
COLD!

This is so fun!

Here are the cupcakes I made for Anne's birthday party...



Party time!!! The kids playing with balloons in the clubhouse at our apartment complex.
Nathan and Griffin

Pizza!!!
The whole party, Anne, Andrew, Griffin, Nathan and Jason... funny how all our friends are boys!
Getting ready to blow out the candles!
Nathan enjoying his cupcake...
Anne enjoying her cupcake

Playing stick the hand on Tinkerbell...
Anne got a Tinkerbell costume from her Grammie, which she wanted to put on right away!!!
Tinkerbell in progress...

There she is, Tink herself...ha!
Thanks for checking in on us... sorry it's been so long since I posted. I am pretty much well now & will hopefully keep it that way!
Love,
Mark, Joy & the Kidletts

2 comments:

Jen said...

Anne looks so cute in her little pony tails. It looks like you had a great time celebrating all of the birthdays. Your cupcakes look totally adorable. Good Job!

LP said...

I don't even remember giving you the eclair cake recipe, but it is delicious, so I'm sure you all enjoyed it!! Happy Birthday Mark & Anne!! Looks like everyone had a good time.........

Missing you all from the east coast....Hugs & Kisses!