Mark's Halloween party was the Friday before Halloween. Nathan was going to dress up as a pirate, but we only got as far as the beard. I dressed Anne up as a doll, make-up and everything. She kept saying "More make-up mommy, more."


Nathan playing light sabers with his friend Ben.

Annie baby...

Nathan wouldn't wear his pirate costume but he was more than happy to wear someone else's storm trooper costume!

The next morning, Anne decided to put on her own lipstick, with marker!!!

Nathan's preschool had a little party at which he received dracula teeth!

Again, no costumes for these guys but they wanted their faces painted! My little kitty & doggie.

When we got home, they disappeared. I found them admiring their faces in the bathroom mirror.

As promised in October, here are our pumpkins. They are totally decomposed, ick!

Here's Anne showing off her latest dance moves!
Thanks for checking in on us... I am posting birthdays next!!!
Love,
Mark, Joy & the Kidletts
1 comment:
I so enjoyed looking at the pictures and appreciate the update, Joy. Thanks.
Papa
Post a Comment