Sunday, October 19, 2008

Faces of October

I don't know why, but every Fall I feel like I have to bake stuff. So last week I made cupcakes for the kids in the Halloween spirit I guess. They thoroughly enjoyed them, as did Mark!!! Yesterday I made baked apples and acorn squash... yummy!!!



In keeping with the "faces" theme... I had to post these of Mark and Nathan, too funny!
Surprised
Mad
Sad
Happy
Winking
Laughing
You know, I am not sure what this one was, but Nathan's face cracks me up!
Silly
Anne started her first class at the Rec Center a couple of weeks ago. It's a little young for her as most of the kids in there are new walkers, but are exactly her size... ha!


Nathan starts his gymnastics class tomorrow!!! I can't wait. Hopefully he has a great time! I am planning to sign Anne up for the same one as soon as she turns 2. I can't believe that she is almost 2!!! Just 3 weeks of being one left! No plans for her birthday yet. I suppose I should get on it!
Thanks for checking in on us!
Love,
The kidletts




No comments: