He would not let me touch or help him open the envelope once he realized it was for him... then he wouldn't let me read the contents, saying, "NO mommy, it's MINE." Anne, taking Nathan's cue followed suit saying, "NO, MINE!" 
I caught Nathan at the table during snack time striking this pose and had to capture it on "film" too funny!
After I asked him what was wrong, he said, "Ha! Funny!"
I was trying on an outfit that my mom made for Anne to see how long it would be until she could wear it and Nathan wanted to try it on too... so I let him wear my sweater for a while... too silly!
Anne's outfit, that probably won't really fit until she's 12...
Nathan's beloved sweater, ha!
Ok, so this last photo here really should have been the subject of a Norman Rockwell... seriously, the funniest capture I have had the privelage to make in my short years as a mommy-photographer. Nathan and I were scouring the mailer for coupons when he whispers urgently, "Mommy, I go potty!" So we rush in, get the pants down and there he sits paper and all!
Thanks for checking in on us! We are really well and busy!!! Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I was in a minor car accident Monday, worked through the week and today (Friday) is the first day I've really had to think straight! The car will get fixed as soon as I have time to get estimates from the repair places and having work is great!!! We have found a church that we like and I have joined a small group for women. God is really working things out for us here, it's been a strong learning curve and incredible journey thus far. Who knows what will be happening in the next few months!
-Kidletts, mommy & daddy
2 comments:
love the pictures!! It's so funny that "snail mail" can still make someone so happy. Reminds me of getting "snail mail" from my grandparents while I was in college...it was always a great day when that happened!! Nathan's got some really great poses/picture opportunities for you these days! LOVE the pulling of the hair and of course sitting on the crapper! Too funny. Missing you guys...LP
oh...and I love the new background!! Pixie Sticks! Yum
(LP again)
Post a Comment