I thought I'd show proof of the amazing surroundings I spoke of in our last post. This is Mount Shasta, I think, we took a photo of it on our way back from California.
Anne and Nathan spent a good 45 minutes the other day perusing their book selection, well maybe Anne was just filling and emptying the bin. But I think I caught her looking through some as well!
Taking a break from reading to do some puzzles and look out at the playground that is still too wet to play on.
Back to reading Nathan must have "read" 20 books that day!
Yes! She did read some!
Choosing the next book in line... hmm, Charlie and Lola or pictures of our family???

Nathan's latest and greatest in fashion for toddlers...
Another look out at the window... I put these in only because I read some article in a magazine recently about taking more artsy photos of your kids, catch them when they aren't looking as it were... so the next photos are me practicing this skill....


We went to Multnomah Falls on Saturday, it was 78 degrees!!! There weretons of people there as it was the first really nice day we've had in a while.


This is Anne's silly song... I think it's actually supposed to be the ABC song... too funny!
We went to Multnomah Falls on Saturday, it was 78 degrees!!! There weretons of people there as it was the first really nice day we've had in a while.
This is Anne's silly song... I think it's actually supposed to be the ABC song... too funny!
1 comment:
I love all of the pics of Nathan and Anne together. Very sweet. Multnomah falls is one of my favorite places. It is great to see all of this pictures of places I have been. I get really homesick for the out West scenery. Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment