Nathan in his pirate costume, FINALLY!
hjn n ... that's Nathan type for our ginger bread house.
Nathan type for this is Annie, saying she's ready to go to work, LOVED that!
I can't remember what they were sharing but they were being so sweet, sharing a chair, I had to put this one in.
It's snowing, like really snowing today. I was SHOCKED! I expected about 30 minutes of snow and then clear and green grass showing by noon... it started at about 8:30 am and hasn't stopped, it's now 2pm!!!




Nathan totally loved going out in the snow, Anne however, was done after about 15 minutes. I think if she had proper snow boots, she would have lasted longer. The photos were taken at about 11am this morning, there is now quite a dusting of powdery snow outside now and Nathan is begging to go out again!
Thanks for looking in on us!
Love,
Mark, Joy & the kidletts
4 comments:
I want it to snow in VA!! I would LOVE to see a white Christmas here and not another rainy one...keep your fingers crossed that we'll get some too! Loved the pictures...especially the sweet one of the kids sharing the chair. Makes it all worth it, huh?
Thinking of you all often.
Thanks for all the great pictures and update. We love to get them.
Papa
Snow!!!!!!!! I love the gingerbread house. It is adorable. I want to make one this year.
The gingerbread house looked great! Ours didn't look so good. but still it was standing and the first one we ever made I thought it was pretty good until I saw yours! That's the goal for next years. Make one that looks that good!
Looks like you are all having fun! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Joy, Val and Jett
Post a Comment