Monday, September 29, 2008

September's over?

Hi!
I have to tell a funny story. Tomorrow is bring something brown day at Nathan's preschool. So I say to Nathan, "Nathan, tomorrow you have to take something brown to school. What do you want to take? (No response) Your stuffed monkey is brown, do you want to take that?" He looks at me and says, "Nope." Then he says, "You want to take lion?" In order to clarify, I repeat, "You want to take a lion?" He says, "No mommy, lion and monkey don't go a school. They don't like school. They like be animals." (In other words, animals don't go to school because they are animals, DUH!) I died laughing on the inside. So I took out a few toys of his that were brown and he chose a jet, why we have a brown jet is beyond me, but we do!
Here are some photos of us clowning around...

Nathan has been taking some pretty good photos lately... here's a couple of Anne...
parading Nathan's camera... I know a little extravagant for a 3 year old to have a camera... he still likes mine better!
Mark helping Anne take a photo. She is the master at turning the camera the wrong way.

Making funny faces... Anne was really funny before I started taking photos... she was looking in the mirror and making the most HILARIOUS face I have ever seen her do! It was like Nathan's below but she was opening & closing her mouth at the same time!!!

I tried to capture it on film, unsuccessfully...
Playing outside and inside smashing faces on the screen door... gross, but funny.
Eating breakfast with goggles on.She always needs an accessory...
Trying on mommy's boots. So chic!
Just the 3 of us. Oh, I got bangs!

Lastly, I am still working on my letter project for the kids. I cut the letters out a few weeks back and this past weekend Nathan and I painted them. Now they are waiting to be hung on the wall... anyway, here are the kids telling about the letters... I am so amazed by their smarts! I guess I shouldn't be, Mark is pretty bright!
Thanks for checking in on us, enjoy the mini clip.
Love,
Mark, Joy & the Kidletts

2 comments:

The Oberoi Girls said...

I love Nathan's logic. I'm sure they think we are crazy sometimes. You all look great. I love the bangs...very cute!

LP said...

can you please post a picture of just you with your new haircut?! I wanna see!

LP