Monday, September 15, 2008

Nathan's first day of Preschool!!!

Nathan has been to his preschool several times as incentive for potty training, which is going fabulously, but this day he got to stay for a whole session!!!

Getting ready to head out the door...
Nathan's bag that he takes to school each day.
On the way in to school...

Ready to go in!
Nathan learns where his cubby is.
Nathan's teacher Ms. Quade, giving directions on what to do with his bag each day.
There you have it! Mark gets to be the daddy helper in the class tomorrow! We will get up early to head to the store as we are to provide snack tomorrow too. It's 'A' day so we are bringing apples and cheese with apple juice. They will go on a field trip Thursday to an apple orchard, fun!
Thanks for checking in on us, sorry it's been so long since I posted, I'll get better now that vacation is over!
Love,
The kidletts, Mark and Joy


2 comments:

LP said...

I still can't believe Nathan is old enough for pre-school...time goes by so fast!! Hopefully he'll adjust well and enjoy every minute of it and I'm sure Anne will enjoy some one-on-one time with Dad while her big brother is at school.

thanks for updating the blog...I felt so disconnected!

The Oberoi Girls said...

What a big boy!