We had to have a little goof off time before the grandparents and aunt and uncle came, these two were hilarious. They get along more often now and it's really fun to watch them be silly! In this photo they were spitting rasberries at each other.
I made the kids cinch bags for their stuff when we go to church and they wore them on their heads instead of their backs... oh well, I tried!
Nathan, Anne and Mark went to Cannon Beach last week before the birthday festivities began.
Nathan with his PaPa on the train going into the city.
Anne with "Sweetie" on the train into the city.
This is the site of Nathan's Birthday Party! There are two bounce house slides, a race track and giant space themed jungle gym to the left on this photo, I tried to fit that picture in but it was taken with the camera vertically and I couldn't edit it after I put it in the post... Sorry!
Uncle Dan took Nathan to the ATM with him and Nathan came away with the money...ha! Uncle Dan got his money back in exchange for the withdrawl receipt.
Anne trying out Nathan's scooter...
Anne trying to get the helmet off, she needed some help...
Love,
Mark, Joy, Nathan & Anne
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan! The big "3", huh?? So glad the camera is still working and it's great to see you all getting to see family so often! That's exciting stuff!
What a big boy! It looks like the party was lots of fun.
Post a Comment