Mark's parents came out to visit and we went to the Children's museum yesterday... the big hit was the water table!!! We had a great time at the museum and Washington Park later that day...
The first of 2 visits at the water table. Thank goodness for the water proof smocks!
This was too funny... has nothing to do with the children's museum... but Anne had peanut butter "dip-it" for her pretzels and this is how that all turned out, ha!
Here's a special shot of Nathan's new hair cut just for you LP!!!
Have a great long weekend! Nathan goes to day camp at church on Saturday! It will be a great opportunity for us to do his birthday shopping! We don't have much going on Sunday or Monday but Mark's parents come back to visit on Wednesday and then we'll be in 3 year old birthday party mode!!! I'll be sure to take lots of pics next week!
Thanks for checking in on us!
Love,
Mark, Joy & kidletts
3 comments:
thanks for the haircut pictures! It makes him appear more "grown up" I think and makes him look different than Anne!! Still can't believe the camera was "healed!".
Cute pictures. I am glad that your camera is working again.
Isha has also started saying stop it. Everytime she says it I think of Anne.
Hope all is well with you guys! My gosh your kids got big all of a sudden.
Here is our blog. Our kids our almost grown!
http://pljbaj.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment