Thursday, July 19, 2012

This is it, today is the day.  We're off to great places, we're off and away!  Thank you Dr. Seuss, I find that your poetry is fitting for so many things in my life.

We are not off and away quite yet.  We will leave for the neurologist at 1:00 this afternoon.  Nathan decided he would rather have a PET scan, because it's cooler and 3-D. HAHAHA!!! I told him the doctor would have to decide that for him.

I am feeling nervous but maybe it's the ENTIRE pot of coffee I have drunk... well just 8 cups as measured by the coffee pitcher.  To pass the time, I painted Annie's toenails, found my favorite dress on sale at modcloth.com (didn't purchase though!) and ordered tickets for Mark to a concert in October.

We found out yesterday that Nathan's name is up on the waiting list for Occupational Therapy!! He starts next Friday at 11:30 am.... yes!  I hope to get some skills from the therapists that will help him at home.  It will be a spendy treatment plan, so please be praying that we have extra earning opportunities and are able to skim and rearrange our budget to fit in the new expenses.

Well... time to get lunch going, get Nathan dressed and head out.  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!


No comments: