WOW... Thanksgiving is upon us! I can't believe how time is flying by.
I am thankful for so many things this year (and always)!
I am thankful for sweet children who are learning everyday what sacrifice means by letting me go to school and having the small wise soul to know it is for the better.
I am thankful for my husband without whom I would not be able to make my life work.
He is my friend, confidant, biggest fan and editor in chief. He is the reason I am able to get A's on my papers for school!
I am thankful for new friends and seasoned friends, who are so easy to love and who love me in return.
I am thankful for family near and far.
I am thankful that we are allowed the freedoms and opportunities to celebrate holidays in the manner we choose, with the people we choose.
I am thankful for a God who loves us, keeps us and watches over us, orchestrating every life change, event and wobble.
I am thankful for photos like these:
and people like you!
Love,
Mark, Joy, Nathan & Anne
1 comment:
great blog post! Missing you guys, but it was GREAT chatting with you last week. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your much needed break from grad school over the holidays.
Post a Comment