Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is it really May?!

Since April simply disappeared, I thought I would start May with a new vigor for blogging... it seems I have written this before, however, so we'll see.
I started full-time on April 20th and will be doing so until June 12. It's been an interesting 2 weeks, we're all adjusting pretty well though. I discovered a great product at COSTCO called ZipFizz... chock full of B vitamins and a little caffeine... gets me through the week :)

Here are some photos of the kids and me joking around...




Mark never gets his photo in the blog so I thought I would post one, it's all I have :)

Anne is learning how to use the camera... love the boogies in the nose!

I don't know why but I had to put this one in...

Annie and her hotdog creation-wich


Concentration



Saturday before Easter we were out at Mark's brother Dan's house. His wife, Shannon (my sis-n-law) found ourselves weeding out her backyard planting bed... it was very dusty dirty work and we have the pics to prove it!



Annie REALLY wants her ears pierced... the rule is that when she turns 6 years old, she can decide then. But for now I hook my dangly earrings over the top of her ear and she's happy.

Easter Egg hunt!








We made a car out of the diaper box... why is it always the little one pushing the big one? Actually Nathan gave Annie more than her fair share of rides... so sweet.

Well, I guess that was the whole of April in a nut shell. This month it's our 7th Anniversary, Mother's Day and Nathan's 4th birthday!!! He wants to go to the beach so I think we'll celebrate everything at the end of the month on a day trip out to Cannon Beach or Seaside. We have 5.5 more weeks of me working full time, meanwhile looking for a new house to rent as the apartment just isn't cutting it anymore, our people are getting too big and need a yard to play in. My community garden project at church is just starting to take off, we should be planting the 16th and 17th of this month. After then it's MAJOR weed patrol!

1 comment:

LP said...

GREAT UPDATE! Thanks for the pics...I was going to start sending you nasty messages on Facebook about not blogging...you lucked out!

miss you guys! Let's talk again soon.