Hi all-
It's been a very long time since I have posted so here are a few photos of what we have been up to recently or since January anyway!
Here's Anne with her aunt Shannon at their house a few weeks ago.

Annie got all dressed up in her princess garb just for fun!

Here's Mark dressed up in his favorite garb, ha!

Anne ready for the pool.

Nathan wearing socks... on his ears, the best place of course.

Annie has a fro after taking out braids... her hair is long enough for braids, can you believe it?!

Here the kids are having a picnic lunch inside in their tent. After some time of inhabitable outdoors, we decided to improvise. ha!


After some serious prompting by my friend Laura, I finally updated the blog. Thanks LP for nudging me to get it done. I promise to be more dilligent from here on out!
Thanks for checking in on us!
Love,
Mark, Joy and the kidletts
2 comments:
I'm so glad to see you didn't sell the kids! Love Anne's hair! Too cute and Nathan with the socks on his ears; gotta love that too. Great camping inside idea. That's the only way I'd ever go camping!
It is good to see you again. The kids are really getting big!
Post a Comment