The boys oogling over the cool bike...
Nathan pretending to eat something... I don't think he ate anything the entire evening!
This morning I decided we should try our hands at berry picking... turns out, they turn red! It was a really fun time. Anne was a berry picking fool for about 25 minutes. She filled her bucket, climbed back into the stroller and proceeded to eat the entire loot!
A "family shot...
Here she is picking her berries... you know it wouldn't surprise me if she was the berry queen one of these years.
She didn't pick one at a time, she only went for the bunches of 3 or more... time maximizing.
Nathan filling his bucket. He did really great too! He made a friend at the berry farm and palled around with him the rest of the morning.
Here's a sweet shot of Nathan and his new friend Andrew.
Anne, after she had eaten her share of berries and a few more, looking a little full...
We spent the rest of the afternoon at home eating berries and I made a rasberry pie. It looked really great, but then I expected it to taste like Marie Callendar's, which of course it didn't, oh well. It was fun anyway.
Anne's new feat... standing on their table...nice.
3 comments:
The berry picking looks like lots of fun. I want to take Isha one of these days.
AJ was my table climbing fool. I finally had to move all the chairs away from the table finally. Hope all is well with you guys. I saw Stacey last week-she was in Vegas here with a few friends.
I LOVE the picture of Anne after she had consumed her loot! Too funny...hopefully her laundry lady could get the berry stains out of her clothes! Looks like you all are doing well....miss ya!
Post a Comment