We spent the weekend in Central Oregon for the fourth of July weekend but before we left, we stopped in at the Hillsboro Parade. Anne was a little antsy until she got a lollipop, then she was happy to hang out on daddy's lap and wave to the passing participants.
Nathan's favorite part of the parade was the spray bottle he borrowed from some friends...ha!
Anne waving at the horses...
Here are two photos of electric cars that actually do drive around our town all the time, we've seen them several times...
This was my fave, it looks like a shoe and seriously this guy barely fits in there!
Back in the pool again, just like last weekend.
Home again this afternoon and Anne and Nathan back in the toy boxes. Aparently it's still fun 3 months later! I had to put this photo in here, it's the first one I have of them being nice and giving kisses to each other. SO CUTE, well they are mine so I think so anyway, ha!
Happy July!
-Kidletts, Mark & Joy
2 comments:
OMG!! you gotta frame the picture of them kissing!! Too cute...I love it. Wouldn't have caught me and my brothers doing that, but it's cute that yours get along well enough to be so friendly!
I was waiting with great anticipation for a 4th of July update, so thanks for providing!
How Funny. I was going to post a comment about how you need to frame the picture of them kissing, but Laure beat me to it.
It looks like you had a great 4th of July.
Post a Comment